SUPPLY LIST for 2018-2019 below !
2018-19 7th grade ELA supplies: (Earbuds are needed for every class this year; students keep)
- 3 packs of blue or black ink pens (We are NOT using pencils in my class this year.)
- 1 wireless composition notebook (Cardboard cover preferred)
- 2 pocket folders with prongs (any color besides black because hard to see writing on cover)
- 4 dry erase markers (any color)
- 2 packs of post it notes size 3 X 3 (pastel colors preferred)
- 2 packs of wide ruled loose leaf paper
- 2 packs of index cards
- 2 glue sticks
- 1 pack of pencil colors
- Facial tissue, cleaning wipes, and paper towels are appreciated
** ( I will store these supplies in my room for each class’s use during the year.)
JUPITER ED is our Online Gradebook. PARENTS and STUDENTS can set up an account to keep track of class grades. My students will receive this LOG IN INFORMATION. Students are responsible for checking their grades. I give back their graded assignments which are placed in a folder. Students may take this folder home at anytime to show their parents. JupiterEd link is in maroon box on the right side of my page.
**Please check the CALENDAR link in the maroon box on the right. I update weekly what we do in class and homework expectations. Click on the "Classwork" or "Homework" assignment on that day to check for attached resources used in class that day.
**I also keep an updated list of graded assignments for each quarter. Click on the link in the maroon box on the right.
This is my 25th year teaching middle school Language Arts. I have a teaching licence in Louisiana, Arkansas, and Tennessee.
This is my fifth year teaching in Rutherford County. I am looking forward to challenging my students as we delve into reading strategies and proving our thoughts with text evidence.
To help with assignments, I am available by appointment. Students can come to my room
before school or set up an appointment with me after school. I must sign their agenda for the appointment. After school appointments must end by 4:30.