Restate the Question
Answer the Question
Cite Evidence from the text
Explain how that evidence answers the question
Sum it all up
Non-negotiable School Standards
- All sentences begin with a capital letter.
2. All sentences end with a punctuation mark.
3. Write in complete sentences when responding to a question.
4. Make an effort to spell all words correctly.
5. Paragraphs always begin with an indentation.
6. Paragraphs are a minimum of 5 well-structured sentences.
** Papers that do not meet these non-negotiables will be returned for correction.